I can’t believe it has been months since I wrote an article for my own business. I am happy to say that I’ve been super busy writing for other businesses which is FANTASTIC but in the meantime I’ve let promotion of Elysian Creative fall behind.
So as I start to implement some of my time management skills I thought I would just provide a quick update and let you know that we’re still here.
Elysian Creative is currently working on a number of projects for different organisations including:
- Website content for a real estate agent
- Investor updates for a developer
- Blog articles for a photographer
- Social media and database management for a health care clinic
- Database generation and management for a restaurant app
- Strategic plans in collaboration with a business analysis company
This work is thoroughly enjoyable. I get to meet lots of people, learn about new industries, work across different platforms and of course I get to write!
Tomorrow I’m off to a networking meeting with the Women’s Business Society which I am really looking forward to. It is so inspiring and motivating to meet with like-minded individuals who are living their passion.
If you would like to know more about the services Elysian Creative offers or would even like to just catch up for a coffee and a chat feel free to give me a buzz on 0407 314 346.